Univeristy of Appalachia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brasilia01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone I just wanted to know if you guys think its worth applying to UACP since its so late and the school works on rolling admissions. My stats are: OGPA 2.95, SGPA 2.86, COMP PCAT 79%, I shadowed a pharmacist, lots of volunteer work, I also speak portuguese and spanish. Do you think I have a chance?

Members don't see this ad.

its getting really late. you only have just over a week. by the time you finish your supplementals, itll be march 1st. if you have the money, then go for it. if not, then i wouldnt bother raising your stress level.

I think you should apply for the school. A few people at the interview got less than 3.0 and even lower PCAT score. Some people even turned in their supp. on the day of the interview, but since you probably won't get an interview until AFTER March 1st, I don't know if you have to turn your supp. in before March 1st or not. You should call and ask them, but I'd recommend email. At least you have something in writing and they reply very fast.

By the way, when did you apply to CCP? I know you got waitlisted and I'm trying to finish my supp. now for CCP. It sucks that the school is also on the rolling admissions. At least sucks for me cause I'm applying so late.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied in Dec. and went to their MCV in Jan. I know what you mean about applying late. I am trying to decide whether to apply to UACP or not.

I applied in Dec. and went to their MCV in Jan. I know what you mean about applying late. I am trying to decide whether to apply to UACP or not.

you applied in dec and wondering if you should apply to uacp? are you talking about pharmcas?

NO, I applied to CCP in Dec. My PharmCAS application is complete if thats what you are talking about. I was just wondering if I should applu to UACP.

You definitely should. They will interview one more group in March and depending on how many students they will get from now till March 1st, they might have another one in April. I applied the end of January and I had my interview last week only cause I emailed and asked for one..lol..

I finally finished my application for CCP and mailed it out today...wheww...it was long