Univeristy of Utah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ALBUKAI

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone hear from University of Utah??? I look in interview feedback and apperntly someone had interview on 1/15/07???? Is this true??? I hear they only do interviews in 2 days and give few days prior notice!!! I hear only bad things about them. Is it true that dont accept of of state or foreign???

THNX

Members don't see this ad.

I talked to Marion Lenberg last Wednesday (1-31) and they were still going over applications, I think the person that said they interviewed on the 15th is full of it. Usually U of U interviews in March I believe.

talked to Marion again today 2/27, Sara will be contacting canidates next week and interview will be 3/12 and 3/13.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just an update, the U started calling people for interviews yesterday and have continued today they are scheduling for Monday and Tuesday of next week (12 and 13th). Good Luck

MrsTurtle,

I noticed you were accepted to USN. Congratulations! Are you going to attend there or the UofU if you are accepted to both schools? Best wishes on your UofU interview!

I am interviewing w/ the U tomorrow so hopefully I will have a better idea then. I'm try to just enjoy the fact that I will be going to pharmacy school in the fall, before I stress myself and my husband out w/ which one to pick. (I probably better wait to stress, til there is something to stress over.)

Hope the O chem test went good for you on Thursday. (I had to again e-mail my brother and let him know that yes he helped my pass another o chem test).

I am interviewing w/ the U tomorrow so hopefully I will have a better idea then. I'm try to just enjoy the fact that I will be going to pharmacy school in the fall, before I stress myself and my husband out w/ which one to pick. (I probably better wait to stress, til there is something to stress over.)

Hope your UofU interview goes great today and that you get accepted and will then have the option to choose between both USN and UofU. They both have their pros/cons. I'll see you at USN in the Fall if that is what you choose:)

Good luck everyone!! Be sure to post when you hear!! Do you think they'll send acceptance and rejection letters at the same time??? :(:oops:

Hi! I just got my letter today!!! Yay! I'll be going to the U of U this Fall!:D:thumbup:

Just got my letter today. I was accepted, but I think I will be declining. I think I will be accepting USN.

Good Luck to everyone.