May 28, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
I applied a couple of months ago and haven't heard anything back from UAB, not even an email.

About the Ads
May 17, 2008
Status
Dental Student
What state? There's a good chance you may not hear from them, UAB is not very OOS friendly and if you applied a couple months ago I would have expected a supplemental by now (or pretty soon) if they are interested. Nothing you can do at this point besides wait though, so don't let it stress you out.

Last edited:

jg4318

2+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I applied a couple of months ago and haven't heard anything back from UAB, not even an email.
Shoot them an email or call them and ask, I was losing hope too but I sent them an email and a week later I received the supplemental in the mail.

OP
hihobi
May 28, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
What state? There's a good chance you may not hear from them, UAB is not very OOS friendly and if you applied a couple months ago I would have expected a supplemental by now (or pretty soon) if they are interested. Nothing you can do at this point besides wait though, so don't let it stress you out.
Interesting, the ADEA guide book says that UAB is OOS friendly. But I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow.

About the Ads