University of Appalachia c/o 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kygal20006

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recieved an interview for December 13th.....

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
ohhhh you're so luckyyyyyyyyyyyy! i've been hoping to hear from them soon! GOOD LUCK. btw, there's already another UACP thread floating around...

ohhhh you're so luckyyyyyyyyyyyy! i've been hoping to hear from them soon! GOOD LUCK. btw, there's already another UACP thread floating around...

no i was wondering if neone has heard anything because i have not....Im sorry for the confusion

Members don't see this ad :)
recved my acceptance letter 2day............i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome congrats...Has anyone recieved an interview for December 13th

So i take it no one has recieved an interview for December 13th yet :(

Congrats i hope i hear someheting tomorrow... how long you think it will take them to notify everyone. and can you tell me your stats

Not sure how long it will take, but I do know from another school I only got a one week notice. That was pretty tough because I had to fly from CA to MN on short notice, but it happens. I submitted my supplemental app Oct. 26th and heard Nov 24th. It does say there are limited seats left for admission though. It doesn't sound very encouraging but I think I'm going to go anyways. You never know! My stats: 3.2 gpa 69 pcat, 3 strong LOR- two from pharmacists. 9 months exp as a tech in a compounding pharmacy. one semester teaching physiology labs in college, and really strong essays. I spent a looooong time writing my essays. Good luck, hopefully you will hear soon!

Not sure how long it will take, but I do know from another school I only got a one week notice. That was pretty tough because I had to fly from CA to MN on short notice, but it happens. I submitted my supplemental app Oct. 26th and heard Nov 24th. It does say there are limited seats left for admission though. It doesn't sound very encouraging but I think I'm going to go anyways. You never know! My stats: 3.2 gpa 69 pcat, 3 strong LOR- two from pharmacists. 9 months exp as a tech in a compounding pharmacy. one semester teaching physiology labs in college, and really strong essays. I spent a looooong time writing my essays. Good luck, hopefully you will hear soon!

Wow thats really good...Congrats i really want to get in there.....So i hope i get an interview. I do know that they recieved everything on 11/3 so we will see.

Wow thats really good...Congrats i really want to get in there.....So i hope i get an interview. I do know that they recieved everything on 11/3 so we will see.

did you receive the invite yet???