ohhhh you're so luckyyyyyyyyyyyy! i've been hoping to hear from them soon! GOOD LUCK. btw, there's already another UACP thread floating around...

kygal20006

10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2007
Kentucky
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
ohhhh you're so luckyyyyyyyyyyyy! i've been hoping to hear from them soon! GOOD LUCK. btw, there's already another UACP thread floating around...

no i was wondering if neone has heard anything because i have not....Im sorry for the confusion

About the Ads

del

10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
recved my acceptance letter 2day............i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pharmtechgirl26

Accepted pharmacy student
10+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Congrats i hope i hear someheting tomorrow... how long you think it will take them to notify everyone. and can you tell me your stats

Not sure how long it will take, but I do know from another school I only got a one week notice. That was pretty tough because I had to fly from CA to MN on short notice, but it happens. I submitted my supplemental app Oct. 26th and heard Nov 24th. It does say there are limited seats left for admission though. It doesn't sound very encouraging but I think I'm going to go anyways. You never know! My stats: 3.2 gpa 69 pcat, 3 strong LOR- two from pharmacists. 9 months exp as a tech in a compounding pharmacy. one semester teaching physiology labs in college, and really strong essays. I spent a looooong time writing my essays. Good luck, hopefully you will hear soon!

kygal20006

10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2007
Kentucky
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Not sure how long it will take, but I do know from another school I only got a one week notice. That was pretty tough because I had to fly from CA to MN on short notice, but it happens. I submitted my supplemental app Oct. 26th and heard Nov 24th. It does say there are limited seats left for admission though. It doesn't sound very encouraging but I think I'm going to go anyways. You never know! My stats: 3.2 gpa 69 pcat, 3 strong LOR- two from pharmacists. 9 months exp as a tech in a compounding pharmacy. one semester teaching physiology labs in college, and really strong essays. I spent a looooong time writing my essays. Good luck, hopefully you will hear soon!

Wow thats really good...Congrats i really want to get in there.....So i hope i get an interview. I do know that they recieved everything on 11/3 so we will see.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.