University of Arizona c/o 2024?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello! UACVM Admissions Office here. Once your supplemental assessment is reviewed and scored, we will send an email to you indicating that you are officially under review for an MMI. Right now, we are reviewing supplemental assessments that were completed on 09/25. If you are not invited for an MMI right away, you still can be as we review your file every week for an MMI invitation. We have 13 MMI dates and you can be chosen to attend an MMI from now until February. If you have specific questions about your file, please email us at [email protected]

Thank you.
Thank you so much for updating us! I completed my assessment on 9/25, honestly you have no idea how much relief you have given me and others by providing this update. :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I received an interview invite on Monday night (11/2) at around 6pm EST. I submitted my supplemental on 9/20 and I got an update on 10/26 saying that my application materials were under review. Hope this info helps anyone who is still waiting to hear back :)

Update: The first available date for an interview as of 11/2 was 1/15, so that is when I will be interviewing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I completed my SA on 9/26 and haven’t heard anything since. I haven’t heard anything about interviewing or even that I’m under review. Should I be concerned?

I completed my SA on 9/26 and haven’t heard anything since. I haven’t heard anything about interviewing or even that I’m under review. Should I be concerned?
One of my friends completed her supplemental on 9/26 too and still hasn’t heard that her file is under review.

One of my friends completed her supplemental on 9/26 too and still hasn’t heard that her file is under review.

That makes me feel a little better that I’m not alone! It’s getting to they real stressful waiting time of year

That makes me feel a little better that I’m not alone! It’s getting to they real stressful waiting time of year
I think they must just have a ton of SA’s to go through. But yeah it’s definitely stressful! I finished mine on 10/6 so I probably won’t hear for a while :nailbiting:

Has anyone who completed their SA in October heard anything yet? Trying to get an idea of where they are in reviewing the SA’s. Thanks! :nailbiting:

Has anyone who completed their SA in October heard anything yet? Trying to get an idea of where they are in reviewing the SA’s. Thanks! :nailbiting:
I did mine at the end of September and haven’t heard back yet

I completed mine in October and still haven't heard anything back. I think they're still working on people who completed their SA in September!

I completed mine in October and still haven't heard anything back. I think they're still working on people who completed their SA in September!
Ok that’s what I thought. Just getting antsy haha o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I also completed my SA last week of September and haven’t heard anything! I’m glad I’m not alone.

We are in this together you guys! But one thing I didn't expect when applying is that some weird conspiracies always get made up about vet school admissions (in general). I am not going to lie, it is quite interesting to listen. :laugh:

I did mine September 23 and I just heard that they’re reviewing my app last Tuesday.

I completed my supplemental on 9/28 and just got an email they are reviewing my app today.

I just got the “your application is under review” email ten minutes ago. Completed my SA 9/26.

uhhhhh did anyone see on APVMA Facebook page about the post where it says that after 3 weeks you received that "your application is under review" email, you will get notified whether or not you received an rejection or invite?

Can anyone confirm if that's true?

uhhhhh did anyone see on APVMA Facebook page about the post where it says that after 3 weeks you received that "your application is under review" email, you will get notified whether or not you received an rejection or invite?

Can anyone confirm if that's true?
This is not true for me. I received that email early October and I have yet to hear back at all (rejection or invite).

Can anyone confirm if this is true
Hello- UA CVM admissions office here. At the beginning of the cycle, this was true. We are in the process of reviewing all supplemental assessments. We are currently on those that completed the first week of October. Once you get the email indicating you are under review, you may not hear anything until you are invited for an interview or denied. We started to send denial emails to those that completed the supplemental assessment. If you did not receive a denial email you are still being considered. Please email the admissions office if you have questions in regards to your application.

Reactions: 4 users
Hello- UA CVM admissions office here. At the beginning of the cycle, this was true. We are in the process of reviewing all supplemental assessments. We are currently on those that completed the first week of October. Once you get the email indicating you are under review, you may not hear anything until you are invited for an interview or denied. We started to send denial emails to those that completed the supplemental assessment. If you did not receive a denial email you are still being considered. Please email the admissions office if you have questions in regards to your application.
I can't thank you enough for replying back for the clarification! :biglove:

Reactions: 2 users
I can't thank you enough for replying back for the clarification! :biglove:
You are welcome. If you would like more clarification, please email us. We are more than happy to give more information pertaining to applicants' applications individually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone hear anything today? Still waiting to hear that my app is under review.

My supplemental application was submitted 10/2 and I haven't heard anything from UofA. Starting to grow a bit worried..lol

My supplemental application was submitted 10/2 and I haven't heard anything from UofA. Starting to grow a bit worried..lol
I wouldn’t worry yet. I received an email a week ago saying that my application is just now being reviewed. I completed my supplemental 9/19. Just keep waiting.

Crossing fingers and toes for an interview! I got my application under review email at the beginning of last month so it's safe to say that I am feeling nervous as well. :laugh: I am happy to know that I don't feel alone on this.

Is anyone else nervous for the interview tomorrow? And does anyone have any tips??

Come on U of A, I am rooting for us!! :laugh:
Happy Hour Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
How are y’all feeling? I’m still waiting to hear that my supplemental was reviewed - submitted 10/6. Sending you all positive thoughts!

I just got the email that my application is under review. I submitted my supplemental on 10/6.

Just received an email about my application being under review. I submitted my supplemental on 10/2.

I completed my supplemental 10/4 and got that my app is under review today.

Received an email this morning that my app is under review! Submitted 10/6!

Does anyone know how many people received/will receive interview invites this year ?

Does anyone know how many people received/will receive interview invites this year ?
They told us they plan on inviting 300 people total. As of 11/13 when I interviewed they had already invited about half of that.