Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

University of Arizona Pharmacy c/o 2022

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by iJustWannaCountBy5, Oct 23, 2017.

1. iJustWannaCountBy5

University of Arizona Pharmacy c/o 2022

Just wanted to start this thread for the class of 2022. How many people have had interviews? Is the class size really going to 160?

TRIpharmD likes this.
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TRIpharmD

Pharmacy Student
    There will only be 140 this year. 40 in PHX and 100 in Tucson. About 20 spots for PHX have already been accepted. I actually was just accepted into the Tucson campus. Very exciting! Let me know if any of you guys get in! Also, searching for a roommate for next year if anyone else is in the same boat.

4. Phamracy forever

Pre-Pharmacy
    What are your stats?

5. epm

epm

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hello! I have just now come across this page. I was accepted into the Phoenix Campus in late October. I've been trying to search if a facebook page was made, but I couldn't find one. So, I made one! It won't let me add the link since I am a new member, so in the search write "University of Arizona College of Pharmacy Class of 2022"
    If you are part of The U of A College of Pharmacy Class of 2022, please join!