University of Arkansas - Waiting patiently...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone gotten in off the waitlist yet? Good luck !

Members don't see this ad.

I believe the waitlist is "frozen" until May 15, which is the last day for people to accept or decline positions. So it looks like we'll all have to wait until then. When I talked to Mr. South (Director of Admissions), he told me that most of the movement on the list occurs in June. Another month and a half of waiting... :rolleyes:
Good luck to everyone! Hope to see a lot of us coming off the waitlist!

Hey DVLDOC and OrthoFixation, I'm not bitter anymore! Yay! :)

But I am also not going to medical school anywhere this fall. :(

How are you guys doing in the pursuit of medical education?

I just finished my TMDSAS Sunday, and completed my AMCAS tonight. I worked my butt off on the AMCAS tonight only to realize that you can submit the darned thing til June 1st. :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in off the waitlist today.

DVLDOC said:

Congratulations DVLDOC! I'm so glad things worked out for you and I"ll be seeing you in the fall!

KatieJune said:
Congratulations DVLDOC! I'm so glad things worked out for you and I"ll be seeing you in the fall![/QUOTE

See you there!

DVLDOC said:

YEAH!! That's great news!! I'm glad things are starting to move. It's shaping up as a great class.

DVLDOC said:
See you there!

Good job DVLDOC... Put in a good word for me up there for this year! :)

I just found out yesterday that I also got in off the waitlist! It was a crazy day...graduated from college in the morning, found out what I'll be doing for the next four years in the afternoon! Congratulations to everyone! Looking forward to meeting you guys :D

Congrats !!! It is wonderful to see two such great people get off the waitlist. Last year, someone joined the M1 class on the first day of classes. So the rest of you that are waitlisted, Don't give up. Your call could come at any time. There are several people I know who were accepted last year that defered until this year. It looks like you will have a great class.