University of Central Florida College of Pharmacy...Is that true???

LostTexan

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2008
Winchester, VA
  1. Pharmacy Student
I am currently attending UCF and there are currently no plans of opening a pharmacy school in the near future. They are opening a medical school next year and the inagural class gets free tuition for their entire medical school education!

About the Ads

LostTexan

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2008
Winchester, VA
  1. Pharmacy Student
Ya, it has been interesting to follow their development over the last year. They received over 800 applications in the first month! I think they were really smart to do so since everyone will apply and their inaugural class will be the 'best of the best'.

Antimony

Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
FL
  1. Pharmacy Student
A pharmacy school has been talked about, and I could see one formulating within the next 10 years. UCF is taking an aggressive approach to their health education, and they foresee a pharmacy school as being an integral part of this initiative. If you are just entering college now, there could be one formulating by the time you finish your bachelors.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.