University of Central Florida College of Pharmacy...Is that true???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chase Pharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I heard that UCF is going to soon have a pharmacy campus...Do any of you guys know if that is true or not?

Thank you for your time...

Members don't see this ad.

In 10 years....

I am currently attending UCF and there are currently no plans of opening a pharmacy school in the near future. They are opening a medical school next year and the inagural class gets free tuition for their entire medical school education!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am currently attending UCF and there are currently no plans of opening a pharmacy school in the near future. They are opening a medical school next year and the inagural class gets free tuition for their entire medical school education!

What?!?!?!?!

Ya, it has been interesting to follow their development over the last year. They received over 800 applications in the first month! I think they were really smart to do so since everyone will apply and their inaugural class will be the 'best of the best'.

A pharmacy school has been talked about, and I could see one formulating within the next 10 years. UCF is taking an aggressive approach to their health education, and they foresee a pharmacy school as being an integral part of this initiative. If you are just entering college now, there could be one formulating by the time you finish your bachelors.