University of Charleston 2009-2010 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just received my acceptance letter, and will decline as well. Good luck to those still waiting to get in~~
a letter or email?

Members don't see this ad.

Both. when were you interviewed? I was placed on waitlist initially, and didn't think i'd get accepted. so yea i was really surprised~~
so u got both of them today??? i interviewed 28th of feb and was placed for re-review,,, im praying i get in!!!:xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
just received my acceptance today as well and will also decline... two more spots open

did u guys all get emails stating when you were going to be re-reviewed?? or did u just get acceptance emails

:love: i've paid my deposit, so i guess that i'm offically filling seat #36! although seat #37, filled after me. i was in the second round of offers that went out last week. this should make all those of you still out there waiting happy to know that there is still hope. hang in there .:luck:

Got my acceptance letter last Friday, any one else get accepted? Also when is the first class graduating for Charleston? ... Where do most of you guys live in Charleston? Let me know alright thanks!

first class graduates may 2010

did u guys all get emails stating when you were going to be re-reviewed?? or did u just get acceptance emails

Last year, I received an e-mail stating I would be re-reviewed in May 2008. Then I received an acceptance e-mail...a week later I received an e-mail stating I was on the alternate list lol. It seems they e-mailed out too many acceptance e-mails. But all that matters is that I'm a P2 now yesssss LOL...good luck all.

Yes, i'm from san diego. so excited for acceptance, going to be driving there in july. I cannot wait to meet everyone, cheers and joy!!!

Congrats on your acceptance! I look forward to meeting everyone very soon. :)
I'm sure your drive across the country will be an amazing journey. best of luck to you.

had anyone else been accepted from rereview? cuz i thot they said they ll look at it again in may?:sleep:

yeah, i got in from the rereview list. Don't give up! Is anyone looking for housing/roomate?

yes!!! i just got accepted and i have no idea what to do about housing. im hoping that when i get my packet in the mail this week that it will have information regarding housing. who knows. any suggestions?

Yeah same here I am looking to live on campus. They said they only have doubles left in some of the dorms. And apartments are still available but you have to have 3 other that you plan to sign up with... they don't auto-assign. So yeah I am down to live with any 3, let me know if any of you guys are interested. Is this the best place to recruit or is there another site that is specifically for roommate search.

actually, for all you accepted into the UCSOP program for the class of 2013, you can join the facebook group titled University of charleston pharmacy class of 2013 and once you're in, there's a website that was made by a student of 2012 that has a lot of info on apartments. Good luck!

lol got my acceptance today but i think ill decline it cuz i got in somewhere else!

* Received my acceptance letter July 2, 2009..I sent in my deposit yesterday..haha*

*I look forward to seeing all of you guys in the fall =)

* University of Charleston School of Pharmacy Class of 2013 *