University of Charleston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UKPharm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody here had an interview with them yet and if so what is the interview session like. I've got an interview Jan. 12th and was kind of nervous about it. Also does anybody know what they're accreditation status is? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

They are in pre-candidate status. They've got a lot of recently graduated PhD types. So you'll prolly get a younger group interviewing you.

I got a letter from Charlestown in the mail today from the School of Pharmacy. It was interesting, they said they recieved my information from Harcourt Assessment and were encouraging me to apply to their program. I may just be a Kentucky hillbilly, but it's seems that the accreditation of the school is important. I don't think you can get licensed until they are at Candidate status, which is the next step in the accreditation process I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a letter from Charlestown in the mail today from the School of Pharmacy. It was interesting, they said they recieved my information from Harcourt Assessment and were encouraging me to apply to their program. I may just be a Kentucky hillbilly, but it's seems that the accreditation of the school is important. I don't think you can get licensed until they are at Candidate status, which is the next step in the accreditation process I believe.

Yeah...I got that same letter. Haha.

Does anybody know if the school has the proper funding and are taking the proper steps towards becoming accredited?