University of Charleston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UKPharm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any current students or anybody in general that know if the Univeristy of Charleston has the proper funding and are taking the correct steps towards becoming accredited? And if there are any current students on this board can you please talk about the school and the area of Charleston? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hi--

i had an interview at university of charleston last year for their beginning class. unfortunately i was rejected... the area of charleston was amazing and the staff that i met seemed very intelligent and with it. i really liked what i saw.. kinda sux that they didn't like what they saw :(

nadia

I had my interview with Charleston in February and I was accepted about 6 weeks afterwards, but I declined my acceptance because I felt the area was too secluded and the school looks kind of rundown. There doesn't seem to be much going on around the area either. However, I didn't see the newly built pharmacy building yet because when I went for my interview, the building was still being constructed. On the otherhand, the people in WV are very nice and I wouldn't doubt their capability in funding the program (an earlier thread also mentioned about the funding of this school).