University of Chicago Housing Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winterblue3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a med student who is going to do an one month surgery rotation at University of Chicago Hospital. I am looking for housing (studio or room) from Oct 25/26 to Nov 22/23. If you have have housing available near the hospital, please contact me. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I am subleasing my apartment from Oct 25 until February 1st and then again from March 1 to May 1. EMail me if you are interested at [email protected]

The rent is $640 with all utilities included. Wi-Fi included... deposit is $200 in the form of a check that I will only cash if things are broken... my ad is below...

Sub-Lease in Chicago - FLEXIBLE DATES! Amazing apartment...

HUGE & AFFORDABLE Newly Remodeled Apartment with photos

click on link below for pics...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djtl/sets/72157606384435837/

53rd and Kenwood (on top of Hyde Park Gyros)

This apartment is probably one of the best deals in Hyde Park! The bathrooms and kitchen were done only one year ago and everything in them works perfect and is basically brand new! The apartment is on the 2nd floor and has a huge covered balcony overlooking 53rd street (Perfect spot for people watching). It is right above Hyde Park Gyros with Subway (open till midnight) across the street and Dunkin Donuts (the only 24 hour spot in Hyde Park) half a block down the street. 1 block from CVS, Hyde Park Produce, 172 bus... about 1 mile from University of Chicago campus...

Only 12 minutes from downtown on the #6 bus... about 5 minutes from the El Red Line and Green Line stops...

all hardwood floors... back porch also for BBQs with grill included... open to males or females... 3 roomates are all chill grad students... please email if you are interested or have questions...

Sub-Lease is from October 25, 2008 to January 31, 2009... i will be there for the month of February adn then I will be gone again March 1 to April 31...

pics...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djtl/sets/72157606384435837/