mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Visit site
Status
I was transmitted to Pritzer on 7/31 (the transmission date on the print screen) and I still haven't heard anything about their secondary. The website says they don't screen and send one to everybody. Is there anyone out there who got a secondary with a transmission date after mine? Do you guys think I should email them and ask them to give me a secondary? I don't want to be a pest, but I would like to have all of my secondaries in before school starts so I don't have to worry about them.

Explosivo

blah!
15+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2002
In a van down by the river...
Visit site
Status
If your main email address uses a junk mail filter then UofC's email notification may have been blocked or automatically placed into a junk mail box and deleted. This happened to me and I use a hotmail address. They realized the problem the first time and sent out another email but even that one ended up in my junk mail box. If I hadn't checked it, I would never have known either.

Here's the link:

http://pritzker.bsd.uchicago.edu/prospectiveStudents/sap2003/

Go ahead and fil it out.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads