University of Cincinnati pathology residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JAvaidES

Reaction score
Why is this program constantly going into Soap. Literally it Soaped for 5 years and last year all the slots went into SOAP??

Members don't see this ad.

Why is this program constantly going into Soap. Literally it Soaped for 5 years and last year all the slots went into SOAP??
What more do you expect from the 4th best pathology residency program in Ohio? Too many better options nearby and easy to get. Plus no one is moving from New York or California for the wonders of Cincinnati.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
What more do you expect from the 4th best pathology residency program in Ohio? Too many better options nearby and easy to get. Plus no one is moving from New York or California for the wonders of Cincinnati.
That's just because they've never had Skyline or tasted goetta.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Cincinnati is too urban for my taste. Go rural.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
People into birds seem to like Cincinnati lately. At least I am hearing a lot of talk about the avian life there - something about having great owls or superb owls or something like that. Or maybe the difficulty of taking care of excellent night birds with talk of bungles with superb owls. Is there some kind of PETA activity going on in that town?

Or maybe it was something about the digestive effects of Skyline chili - super bowels.

People into birds seem to like Cincinnati lately. At least I am hearing a lot of talk about the avian life there - something about having great owls or superb owls or something like that. Or maybe the difficulty of taking care of excellent night birds with talk of bungles with superb owls. Is there some kind of PETA activity going on in that town?

Or maybe it was something about the digestive effects of Skyline chili - super bowels.
nyuk nyuk nyuk...
you really Ramed that in there.

I interviewed a few years back with them for a faculty position. There seemed to be a lot of turnover, but I don't know the specifics.

Reactions: 1 user
Going into SOAP doesn't necessarily mean its a bad program. It just means that they have poor planning and they highly overestimate their worth. There are plenty of programs worse than University of Cincinnati.

Some of the US programs are worse than the worst programs in the 3rd world...

Reactions: 1 user