University of Colorado Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

princeafrica

Endo Resident
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is the thread to University of Colorado for questions, interviews questions/updates, acceptances etc.

For reference -
Here is the Class of 2023 thread: ****The Official University of Colorado Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread****
Here is the Class of 2024 thread: ***The Official University of Colorado Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Here is the Class of 2025 thread: University of Colorado Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Here is the Class of 2026 thread: University of Colorado Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: University of Colorado Denver School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Class of 2025 Statistics (For reference - varies by class): Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Admission Stats

Estimated Cost of Attendance: School of Dental Medicine

Social Media:

Colorado Student National Dental Association (SNDA)
Facebook: SNDA-Colorado
Instagram: Login • Instagram

Colorado American Student Dental Association (ASDA)
Facebook: Colorado ASDA
Instagram: Login • Instagram

Official FB Page: University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine

*Tip: If the University of Colorado page on your application has a link to the supplemental fee, be sure to pay the fee as soon as you can rather than waiting for an email to pay the fee. Explore the website before emailing questions. Overall be sure to have a neat and complete application.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Interviews as of right now will be virtual with about 2 visit days per month (This may change)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Fall 2021 Stats (Class 2025)

DAT: 21
sGPA: 3.52
cGPA: 3.6
In-state: 60%
OOS: 40%
1st gen: 26%
Military: 2.5%
Male: 38%
Female: 62%
Minority: 48%
- 35% URM
White: 51%

Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting. Anyone else?

Reactions: 1 users
On the AADSAS portal, my application went from Received/Under Review to Received, Application Complete. I haven't received a Supplemental App or Interview Invite. Does that mean a rejection?

On the AADSAS portal, my application went from Received/Under Review to Received, Application Complete. I haven't received a Supplemental App or Interview Invite. Does that mean a rejection?
Mine changed to the same thing. I'm not sure, either.

No. I wouldn’t worry. No invites have really been sent yet

Anybody received email about the mock interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mock Interviews are held by Colorado ASDA Pre-Dental Committee. They are a separate entity from the dental school. We offer it to the admissions office to give those who are interested in CU to practice interviewing, not just for CU but for all dental schools. It is a student ran event with student volunteers. I'm sorry that we sold out so quickly, but it will not affect your application status.

Reactions: 3 users
For those who did not attend the sold-out mock interview session on Saturday, the associate director of admissions mentioned that invites should be going out sometime this week. If I'm remembering it wrong, someone please feel free to correct me. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone else's application status say "Received/Waiting Additional Information" on AADSAS? I submitted in early June and my committee letter was uploaded late July.

Anyone else's application status say "Received/Waiting Additional Information" on AADSAS? I submitted in early June and my committee letter was uploaded late July.
Have you paid the supplemental fee yet? That may be the reason if you haven’t

Did you receive an email from admissions saying that you didn't meet the prerequisites? I had a problem with that since I didn't have enough upper level credits until I updated my AADSAS with current courses for the fall semester

Did you receive an email from admissions saying that you didn't meet the prerequisites? I had a problem with that since I didn't have enough upper level credits until I updated my AADSAS with current courses for the fall semester
I only received an email in June stating that my letters of rec were pending, and my committee letter was submitted in July. I just emailed admissions so we'll see what they say!

For those who did not attend the sold-out mock interview session on Saturday, the associate director of admissions mentioned that invites should be going out sometime this week. If I'm remembering it wrong, someone please feel free to correct me. Good luck everyone!
This post makes me more and more nervous every day!! Has anyone heard anything yet??

Interview #7
School: University of Colorado
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/3
Application complete date: 6/23
GPA (science, overall): 3.62, 3.67
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/22/24/No
Dates available: 9/10 earliest date
Method of interview: Zoom

AADSAS mail-out date: 8/10
Application complete date: 8/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/23/21/No
Dates available: 9/10 earliest date, each week day thereafter

AADSAS mail-out date: 8/10
Application complete date: 8/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.68, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/23/23/No
Dates available: 9/10 earliest date, then each weekday thereafter

Interview #1
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/29
Application complete date: 8/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.08, 3.17 (updated 9/24; minor increase in GPA after class taken and grade received)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/22/23/No

Last edited:
Interview #3
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2
Application complete date: 6/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.93,3.94
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/22/23/No

Do they have a supplemental application or just the supplemental fee?

Do they have a supplemental application or just the supplemental fee?
The supplemental application should be the $90 fee and a few questions from what I recall. It's been a while since I filled it out.

I received an email about this from admissions, but I already applied. Assuming this is a soft rejection...

I got one too. You think it’s a soft rejection or just because we’re subscribed to email?

Last edited:
I got one too. You think it’s a soft rejection or just because we’re subscribed to email?
I received an email about this from admissions, but I already applied. Assuming this is a soft rejection...

I can assure you this is not a soft rejection. Everyone subscribed to their email list got this.

Reactions: 4 users
there is no such thing as a soft rejection...

Just received a rejection letter via email from CU. Here’s what it looks like for those of you wondering. Best of luck y’all!
4AA548F9-4D6D-4E6B-BF74-9EF04D72A4A6.jpeg

• Sad
Did you interview? If so, when did you interview?

Nope, I didn’t interview. Which is unfortunate since this is one of my top schools (but oh well!). Best of luck with the application cycle!

• Care
Nope, I didn’t interview. Which is unfortunate since this is one of my top schools (but oh well!). Best of luck with the application cycle!
Sorry to hear that :(

I wish you the best of luck the application cycle as well!

Got my first rejection letter from CU as well. You aren't alone @pkris :(

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Interview #4
Notification date: 10/10
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.89
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/21/No
Dates available: 10/13 earliest date

Does anyone apply mid july and heard back!