University of Colorado Class of December 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentdpt

Reaction score
tuition?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello! During the presentation on interview day and also by calculating the tuition costs posted online it’s ~$84k.

Tuition in 2018-19
Year 1 (Non-Resident)
$48,254

Year 2 (Resident)
$23,868

Year 3 (Resident)
$10,842

Total: $82,964

Fees over the course of the program are ~$1k and health insurance is $3,240 the first 2 years and $2,025 the last year if you need it.

Tuition prices (for basically ALL programs) increase yearly so I realistically plan on paying $90ish in just tuition and fees.

Cost of living also isn’t bad but the school estimates $27k per year. I’ve survived in LA on $12,000/year for rent/ food/ gas so I think I can pull it off in Denver.

I also plan on completing the Rehab Science PhD program there as well which UC pays for so for me UC is one of the best decisions financially for me!

Hey all!! First of all congratulations to everybody, i'm excited to almost be a part of this group of amazing people!

I have actually yet to commit for financial reasons. I was wondering if anybody had a more of an exact number of what out-of-state tuition might look like if you establish residency after the first year. I have heard numbers ranging from 80k to 95k and I was wondering which figure it would more be like. I emailed but have yet to hear back and just have two days left to deposit. If anybody has anymore insight, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

They have a few pdfs in their website that list out cost per semester and per year.

Cost of Attendance School of Medicine | CU Anschutz | University of Colorado Denver

Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.