University of Colorado Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starsweet

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about University of Colorado's pharmacy program? I am considering applying there as an out of state student because I feel I should apply to at least one school that does not require the PCAT, in case my other schools don't think my 91 Composite (it includes a low chem score) is competitive. Their supplemental seems pretty straightforward, no essays required. :confused:

I think their deadline is December 1 so I gotta decide fast.

Members don't see this ad.

starsweet said:
Anyone know anything about University of Colorado's pharmacy program? I am considering applying there as an out of state student because I feel I should apply to at least one school that does not require the PCAT, in case my other schools don't think my 91 Composite (it includes a low chem score) is competitive. Their supplemental seems pretty straightforward, no essays required. :confused:

The deadline for their supplemental is also Dec. 1st so you better get it in the mail quick!

starsweet said:

Let's get serious, a 91 is VERY competitive, regardless of your lower chem score. If you are that concerned about it, by all means, apply to Colorado. I really don't think you need to waste the money though, especially if it is not a school that you would really want to attend.

starsweet said:

I was looking into the university until I saw the tuition costs and I was like.... .WOOOOOOW!It would be awesome to go there...I might try for the fall of 2007.