University of Colorado Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shinyteeth&me

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just wondering, does University of Colorado only accept Colorado residents? And if they accept non-residents, are they more likely to choose individuals from certain states over others? I am from the New England area and I am trying to figure out if I would have a shot if I apply there/ if I would be weeded out right away due to my residence. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

found this on the ADEA book. Seems like almost half is OOS.
upload_2018-6-13_9-1-47.png

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!

Just wondering, does University of Colorado only accept Colorado residents? And if they accept non-residents, are they more likely to choose individuals from certain states over others? I am from the New England area and I am trying to figure out if I would have a shot if I apply there/ if I would be weeded out right away due to my residence. Thanks!
They accept out of state. It is a 60/40 percentage I believe of in state vs out of state. Slight preference to WICHE states.

Members don't see this ad :)
Note that a large percentage of the accepted OOS students are from WICHE states. Similar to how a lot of the OOS spots at UCONN are given to New England residents.