University of Colorado - Skaggs SOP C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

87asu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
'

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Waiting also..

Regular Decision Applicant from CA. Let me know if anyone has heard about interviews yet!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
First round of regular decision is set for 10/31, so we should hear back soon. Have they verified that your app is complete yet?

They sent me an email yesterday concerning Prereq Review. Does that verify that my app is complete? lol

Last edited:
How long did it take for Pharmcas verification? I submitted mine a little late on 09/12/2014 so I fear it's going to take forever :/

Last edited:
Thank you! Do you mind if I ask what your stats were? PCAT, GPA etc..

Hey guys, I just got an interview invite today from Skaggs SOP! Anyone else heard from them?

Thanks! They gave me 3 dates to choose from: 10/17, 10/31 or 11/7. Still trying to decide when. You will hear something, I am sure!!

I submitted my app on 8/19 and received the pre-req email on 9/22, but haven't received an interview invite yet.

Thanks! They gave me 3 dates to choose from: 10/17, 10/31 or 11/7. Still trying to decide when. You will hear something, I am sure!!

Also received the same offer? What date did you choose. I chose the 11/7

Members don't see this ad :)
Also received the same offer? What date did you choose. I chose the 11/7

Wow! mp808, we received offers from 2 of the same universities! I chose 10/31 b/c I have 11/7 reserved for SUNY Buffalo, lol

All the best to us!!

Jealous of you both. I have an interview at Regis on 10/30, so it would be great if I got an invite for CU on 10/31 to save on flights.

Aww don't be! I think they are still reviewing applications, be patient. But yes, it would be nice if the dates coincide with the time that you will be there.

Congrats on the interview! what other schools did you apply to?

Got an invite for an interview!!! can't decide which date to go... 10/17, 10/31, or 11/7 :)

I grew up in scottsdale and just graduated from asu this past May! I chose the 10/17 interview date!! So nervous....

I grew up in scottsdale and just graduated from asu this past May! I chose the 10/17 interview date!! So nervous....

Is that Arizona? wow, yours is so soon! mine is on 10/31 b/c 17th is too soon for me. Let me know how the interview goes, alright? All the best to you!!

Yeah i'm sure they are, and I'll just have to wait and see.

So far I only have completed applications with CU, Midwestern Glendale, and Regis. I'm still working on supplemental apps for other programs.

Where all have you applied so thus far?
I applied to some schools in CA and quite a few out-of-state. Have you heard from them?

Yeah I just want to get it over with. My work schedule is kinda crazy and that is the only weekend that works. I will keep all of you updated on how it went and what to expect!

Hi everyone! I had my interview today and I am in love with the campus! The faculty is also amazing. The interview day was very organized and easy going! Good luck to everyone :)

Hi everyone! I had my interview today and I am in love with the campus! The faculty is also amazing. The interview day was very organized and easy going! Good luck to everyone :)

Wow, really? Was it stressful at all? Were the questions difficult? Since you are OOS, may I ask what hotel you stayed at and how you got around? :)

Sorry for too many questions, haha. I am so nervous!!

Don't be nervous! Everyone is super nice and the faculty had a set list of questions they asked everyone. Very standard and I felt it was easy and I didn't prepare that much before. I stayed at Hyatt place. It was nice because they offered a free shuttle to and from airport along with free breakfast. I just took an Uber to and from the medical campus (around $12 each way). Essay was easy, you just read an article and explain your opinion on it (no right or wrong answer). The group activity is not stressful at all they just want to observe how you act in a group. I hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 users
I have an interview the 14th! I am so nervous and so excited!

Great to see people are getting interviews! I have an interview 11/14. Any tips from people who interviewed last month?

Great to see people are getting interviews! I have an interview 11/14. Any tips from people who interviewed last month?

Just relax and be yourself. The interview is pretty chill.

Has anyone heard from Colorado about the admission decision?

I received my decision yesterday and I interviewed on 10/17/14. Goodluck everyone!!!

Was accepted as well (interviewed on 10/31). Will anybody be attending?!

Were acceptance letters sent out via US mail or email? I'm still waiting to hear the decision from my interview date (11/7)

Interviewed on Nov 7th and still waiting. Kinda frustrating because the other school I interviewed for accepted me the next day. I really didn't want to pay that deposit. Well, at least in not alone.

Interviewed on Nov 7th and still waiting. Kinda frustrating because the other school I interviewed for accepted me the next day. I really didn't want to pay that deposit. Well, at least in not alone.

Hi guys, I interviewed Oct 31st and got an acceptance from Colorado on Nov 11th. Just to give you guys some kind of timeline/estimate.

I'm in the same boat as all of you waiting.... trying to be patient but it is extremely hard. I interviewed on 10/17

I interviewed on November 14th and got my an acceptance yesterday (December 2), so about 2.5 weeks after. I was a nervous wreck waiting to hear from them!

Reactions: 2 users
Did they email you, call you or send you a letter informing you of your acceptance?

Interviewing on Jan. 23rd, coming from CA yay!

Reactions: 1 user
Deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone that applied closer to the deadline hear back yet??