University of Colorado's MPH program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OaklandtoSB

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have recently been exploring UCDenver's MPH program, but have seen nothing about it on this forum! I know that they are not yet accredited (website says the PH school was reviewed in May, they expect accredation news in fall 2010), but does anyone know about their programs? How to they compare to other schools? How are the research/outreach opportunities in the Denver area? If anyone can share any information I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

JC

Members don't see this ad.

It's been an established program for a number of years and now transitioning into school status. The program/school has been given a kick in funding after the transition to the new Anschultz campus.

Because they haven't had full schools status yet, it's a bit hard to compared directly to other schools. But they have a great relationship with the CO DPHE as many of those in leadership at DPHE are grads of the program. Much of the research opportunity is tied to chronic disease work and tied to the hospital (from what I gathered), and with rural worker cohorts.

Thanks, Stories!

All your information has been very helpful :) I'm very interested in an environmental health focus, so Im glad to hear about their relationship with the CO DPHE. Thanks again!

-JC