University of Connecticut Health Center?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngjock

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone got accepted at that school?

they just extended their deadline, but i am still thinking if i should apply or not, since my qualifications are not very competitive.

can anyone tell me . thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Youngjock,

I interviewed at UCONN in november and am awaiting their decision. I can tell you that they are fairly numbers oriented and like to see people at or near their averages. However, that being said, i see no reason for you to debate whether you should apply. Why did you even wait this long to apply, especially if this is your state school? You are only harming your chances the longer you wait, despite their application deadline extension. If you have any interest in attending UCONN, I highly urge you to put your application in ASAP. Who knows, maybe we will become lucky and both end up there next fall. I certainly hope so.

Best of luck.

Neel

I also interviewed there in early November and I was promptly placed on the waitlist in December. I was very surprised since my stats are just fine, great extracurrics, research, blah, blah, blah. Oh well, it was a nice place with pleasant people. Definitely apply because I think that you would have a good experience there. Plus if you are an in-state applicant you can't beat the price tag.

Good luck with your application.

Thanks for the info. but i never said that i am a conn resident. but your idea of ending up in the same school is so warm hearted. that is so nice of you!
smile.gif

i think that i will skip, since my qualifications are not very competitive.

thanks.

Originally posted by nmehta:
Youngjock,

I can tell you that they are fairly numbers oriented and like to see people at or near their averages.

....especially if this is your state school?

...Who knows, maybe we will become lucky and both end up there next fall. I certainly hope so.

Best of luck.

Neel