University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone get a call today ?!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
3.8 and 22
Still waitlisted !! Congratulations
Wonder what the stats of those who got in December :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those still on the waitlist, judging by the facebook group I'd say there's around 16 seats left give or take a couple

Is this a good time to send an update or letter of intent. Might just pull up in the WL a bit :)
Previous years posts suggested thus to be a good idea especially when WL has so many in there ... any suggestions?

Is this a good time to send an update or letter of intent. Might just pull up in the WL a bit :)
Previous years posts suggested thus to be a good idea especially when WL has so many in there ... any suggestions?
nothing to lose, send one!

Seems like this cycle, those who sent a letter haven’t had any success getting off the waitlist, while those who had success getting off the waitlist didn’t send one. So do with that info as you please. I did plan to send one in March, so I believe now would be the best time. Good luck!!
Agreed. I sent one back in January and still have not heard back.

Maybe best to send again !! Who knows !!
I think I received an acknowledgement few days ago right after I sent

I guess this is where posts taper off and get ready for a new cycle. Bye everyone and Good Luck ! Being together here has been very helpful but time to say Good Bye !! Best !!

Reactions: 1 users
I guess this is where posts taper off and get ready for a new cycle. Bye everyone and Good Luck ! Being together here has been very helpful but time to say Good Bye !! Best !!
Did you hear back from UDM!!!!???!!!!???

No calls.... but that’s ok .... will try my luck after a Masters program. Not sure where but it looks like many that got in with slightly lower GPA improved their chances with a Masters

No calls.... but that’s ok .... will try my luck after a Masters program. Not sure where but it looks like many that got in with slightly lower GPA improved their chances with a Masters
It’s only March there is still so much time to move up from the waitlist and get that call

Hi, I got accepted into Detroit in December. A week after my acceptance, I got a DUI. I am extremely scared this might affect my acceptance. I finished my background check last week of December and even though it still was not going to be on my record I made sure to self-submitted this information to be completely transparent with the school. Since this is still a pending case there isn't much more I can inform the school more than I already have in the background check. I have made two deposits for my down payment so far and no one has contacted me about this so far. Would this mean that they will still accept me since it has been over two months since I completed my background check?
We all go through some difficult times!

Just declined my offer, goodluck everyone!
(Canadian)

Reactions: 1 users
I'm literally having dreams of getting the call :rofl: any day now...

Reactions: 4 users
Just turned down my spot. Hope it goes to one of you very deserving people! Best of luck :)

Reactions: 2 users