University Of Detroit Mercy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CSade469

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the class has been filled for University of Detroit Mecry? And if not, are they still having interviews?

THanks

Caroline

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know, they're working on their last round of acceptances, probably in the next couple of weeks. I don't know if they're still having interviews, but I'm pretty sure they're almost filled. I hope that helps

As of last week Wednesday they still had approximately 30 spots left. Next week is spring break, so no interviews. I have my interview the week after that and I think there were dates available even later than that. They said it is filling up fast though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Zahnarzt said:
As of last week Wednesday they still had approximately 30 spots left. Next week is spring break, so no interviews. I have my interview the week after that and I think there were dates available even later than that. They said it is filling up fast though.

That is great that they still have seats available, do you think i should call to see if i'm on the waiting list or if they are taking there sweet time!!

CSade469 said:
That is great that they still have seats available, do you think i should call to see if i'm on the waiting list or if they are taking there sweet time!!

U of D is my first choice. I have not heard anything from them since they put my application on hold for a pre-requisite course, that I am currently enrolled in. I wrote them a letter stating this, but still nothing. I've called and left several messages and still nothing. Any advice???

smile:) said:
U of D is my first choice. I have not heard anything from them since they put my application on hold for a pre-requisite course, that I am currently enrolled in. I wrote them a letter stating this, but still nothing. I've called and left several messages and still nothing. Any advice???

If you live in the Detroit area, I would suggest going in to the admissions office and stirring some things up.

U of D is my first choice too. I had my interview about 3 and a half weeks ago and still haven't heard a word from Detroit Mercy. I called last week b/c my interviewer said the admissions committe met every 2 weeks, and they still haven't returned my phone call. The only phone call they have ever returned of mine was about my interview. Caroline (CSade469) when did you have your interview?? How long have you been waiting? Zahnarzt, how did you find out that there were about 30 spots left 2 weeks ago? I'm just really curious b/c it seems like those that left interview feedback and were accepted only had to wait about a week.

I just got called on Tuesday after waiting 2 weeks. Took me 3 years to get in, so really it was more like 3 years and 2 weeks. :oops:

wow that's great for you, congrats. i really hope i don't have to wait that long. everything has been going so well with U of D....i'm just confused as to why it's taking so long. but you say they call you?? did you get a letter as well...??

toothealer12 said:
wow that's great for you, congrats. i really hope i don't have to wait that long. everything has been going so well with U of D....i'm just confused as to why it's taking so long. but you say they call you?? did you get a letter as well...??
A call, an email, and a letter