University of Florida Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AshleyL83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I Just got an interview letter from UF today in the mail!!! :thumbup: I was wondering if anyone out there has any information on the kinds of questions they ask... there's not much info on the interview feedback page.
Thanks!!
Ashley

Members don't see this ad.

This is the first year that UF is doing interviews for everyone so there's not going to be much feedback yet.

Which campus are you interviewing at? I interviewed in Gainesville back in 2003. Now they send you to the distance sites for interviews, as well as Gainesville.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was wondering for people who got interviews could post GPA and PCAT score that got an interview and where?

To those of you that need interview info, I posted my UF interview experience on the interview feedback section. When I applied, I had a 3.5 GPA overall and an 86 PCAT. I was interviewed and accepted to the Gainesville campus.

when were your applications submitted?

My application from PharmCAS was sent Oct 2 and I filled out my supplemental in the 2nd week in Oct.

I got my letter for my interview yesterday!!! March 9th at 1:00pm! I can't wait.

:eek: Someone in a situation like me? I haven't received an interview letter and I'm getting really nervous. My pre-prof GPA is 4.0 and PCAT is 95. I have a BS from about 10 years ago, but those grades were teriible. As a result, PharmCAS made my GPA look awful because they factored everything in. I talked to UF advisors about a dozen times who said the old grades wouldn't matter, they only look at the pre-prof requirement grades, which made me feel better, but now I'm freaking out as classmates with lower grades and PCATs receive letters and I do not. Set my mind at ease?

wspharm, when was your application completed? they do not have rolling admissions so a later applicant should have the same chances as an earlier one. anyway, i wouldn't worry too much with stats like yours.

completed beginning of January

for those who have already had their interview... what kind of questions did they ask you? did they have you write an essay, and if so what was your topic? Are there any other tips or advice you can give us? thanks.

ufgator

I will be there on March 9th too. See you there!

By the way, do you know what the format of the interview will be like? Interviews with faculty and/or a student panel, group interview, essay, tour etc. all of the above?

Hey ufgator and IsoPod! I have an interview on March 9th too! I guess I’ll see you guys there. I’m too excited, I just want to get the interview over with!

that makes 4 of us for the march 9th interview! good luck guys!:D