University of Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tt_vo503

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am doing my application on pharmcas, and it seems like they have more than a couple campuses. Could you tell me more about them? I know that the main campus is normal, and the other ones are satellite campuses, but when applying, I really don't know which one to apply to. Should I check all of them? What are you guys doing?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry about specifying a campus on pharmcas. UF has a supplemental form that will ask you to rank the campus in order of preference. Do not rank a campus that you are NOT willing to attend.

The satellite campuses function basically the same way as the Gainesville campus. The lectures are given live on the Gainesville campus and downloaded onto the computer for the satellite campuses to view a few hours later. All exams are the same, and given on each campus at exactly the same time.

The classes are smaller at the satellite campuses (50-60 students) compared to 150 (I think) at the Gainesville site. Other than that, and the staff on the individual campuses, the program is identical. Good luck!

That was exactly what I needed, thanks :D

no problem! If you have any more questions, just ask!