University of Georgia Pharmacy 2023 (UGA COP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm678

Reaction score
So I don’t think there’s a tread for UGA COP for students entering fall of 2019, so comment with your PCAT score, GPA, applicant type, and if you’ve been offered an interview or been accepted yet.

My PCAT was a 77, 3.30 GPA, I’m early decision, and I’ve interviewed already.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
you have this in the bag! they are all very laid back and do an amazing job of making you feel relaxed. the pharmacy students come in to talk to you too to help your nerves!

Also, as a side note, I’m a female and looking to find some other pharmacy students to live with next year so if anyone is interested let me know!

Hey guys! My interview is scheduled for November 16th! My GPA is 3.94, PCAT composite is 93, and I have a year of pharmacy technician experience. Hoping to do well enough on the interview to be accepted. Any tips?
One of the P2s told me on my interview day that they basically just want to make sure a "real person". The interview just evaluates your written and verbal communication skills. I felt like I did awful on the written part and still got accepted. And I'm not sure what your extracurriculars & volunteer stats look like but based on what you've said, you'll get in.