University of Glasgow c/o 2019 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pirateslayme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was just scrolling through last year's interview thread and noticed that at around this time last year people started receiving interview invites for Glasgow. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet. My application has been verified for about a week but I have yet to hear from them. :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I recall getting the email invitation the last week of October if that helps any.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard anything at all from Glasgow.... I have from multiple other schools though, so I'm not going to worry myself about it.... we'll hear when we hear!!

(that being said, I really wanna hear soon....hear good news ;) )

Do you remember when Glasgow held their interviews? I thought I remembered seeing Feb, but I can't seem to find it now...

End of January/Feb.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, I'm a first year at Glasgow this year. I actually went through the interview process twice with them. Both times I found out I had an interview was early November and both interviews were early February. Word of advice, if there is a specific time you want you interview, reply quickly! I know waiting stinks, but hold in there!

Hey guys, I'm a first year at Glasgow this year. I actually went through the interview process twice with them. Both times I found out I had an interview was early November and both interviews were early February. Word of advice, if there is a specific time you want you interview, reply quickly! I know waiting stinks, but hold in there!

Thanks!! Do you love it there ?

Me too!!!!

GO US!!!!

Will you be at NYC or Cali?

Members don't see this ad :)
that was almost the exact same time I submitted/got verified :/

that was almost the exact same time I submitted/got verified :/

I got mine today as well but I got verified before the Oct 2nd deadline.
Hang in there!! I'm sure you'll get it tomorrow!

@HowIMetYourPet . Getting there on the 1st just because It's NYC and I cant help but wanna explore, plus a little nervous!

Thanks!! Do you love it there ?
It is a great place! They have a new style for their curriculum, so it is hard to get used too, but it also gets you working with animals sooner and I have even started to learn sutures, giving injection, and giving fluids. The professors are all really friendly and you know them on a first name bases.

Congrats to all of you that have gotten an interview! My Glasgow interviews were actually a lot of fun. They rely want to get to know you, so it is more like you are just having a chat with them rather than actually getting interviewed. They did ask some ethical questions, as well, but they were all the types I had at least thought about at one point or another.

So im looking back at the interview email.
"Please bring with you any references you may have from your work experience, so that we can confirm your attendance."

Anybody know what exactly this means? Little confused about it.

in which e-mail did you see this? I just went back and checked, and the only thing I saw listed to bring was a passport sized photo...

@HowIMetYourPet The same email where they confirmed your interview. Right above the comment to bring a passport sized photo is where that statement is...

I don't have this in my email, either :/

maybe it was applicant specific? I mean, for me, most of my vet hours were under the vet that wrote me a letter, so maybe they consider they already have that, and they want one from somewhere you had a ton of hours?

That actually makes a lot of sense. Many of my hours came from my present job. Never thought of that. Thanks!

So excited for NYC!