University of Hartford Wait-list. Chances I get off?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychologynbooks

~
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I recently interviewed at University of Hartford. It is my top choice, so I was disappointed to see that I was waitlisted. I was wondering if anyone knew how the waitlist process typically works (there or in general). I was not told how I 'ranked' on it.

Anyone who goes there now that was waitlisted? Any advice or encouragement about the waitlist process would be appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No one here can tell you because the time on the wait list depends on other people, none of which are on the forum that we know of.
Makes sense. I was hoping some members were current students there. I'll just have to be patient and consider all my options.

Members don't see this ad :)
Makes sense. I was hoping some members were current students there. I'll just have to be patient and consider all my options.
Good luck. You may want to write and inquire about your place in the waitlist and how that works. That is a reasonable question that they should be willing/able to answer. Its better to get that from faculty that speculation from students as they are not in the room when we make those decisions.

I am currently holding an offer for admission to Hartford's Psy.D program and I will be releasing it soon! I'm waiting to receive official docs from another school. Best of luck :)

Reactions: 1 user
Not til after the 15th, so I had to commit elsewhere. I'm happy with my choice now. I think location wise I will be better off, and it is also a strong program. :)

It's unfortunate you couldn't hear before the 15th. It's nice to know the program you're committed to is already homelike (has a nice location) and is a strong program. I wish you well!

Reactions: 1 user