University of Houston Campus Question for PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdhoward

PharmD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone attend the main campus at UH and fill out the PharmCAS application?

Did you select the downtown choice? There is, or at least used to be, a small campus downtown. There is not, to me, a clear choice for the main campus, which I attended for one semester in 1997.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone attend the main campus at UH and fill out the PharmCAS application?

Did you select the downtown choice? There is, or at least used to be, a small campus downtown. There is not, to me, a clear choice for the main campus, which I attended for one semester in 1997.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

By UH, do you mean University of Houston?
I did not know that UH was a PharmCAS school.

By UH, do you mean University of Houston?
I did not know that UH was a PharmCAS school.

I'm betting you didn't do well on the Reading Comprehension section of the PCAT. I'm kidding, I'm kidding ...

Yes, the Thread is titled University of Houston..... I just changed to initials, thereafter.

They are not a PharmCAS school, but when listing schools that I attended, there is not a clear choice to indicate the main campus, IMO.

The choices are ...

University of Houston - Clear Lake
University of Houston - Downtown
University of Houston - University Park
University of Houston - Victoria

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm betting you didn't do well on the Reading Comprehension section of the PCAT. I'm kidding, I'm kidding ...

Yes, the Thread is titled University of Houston..... I just changed to initials, thereafter.

They are not a PharmCAS school, but when listing schools that I attended, there is not a clear choice to indicate the main campus, IMO.

The choices are ...

University of Houston - Clear Lake
University of Houston - Downtown
University of Houston - University Park
University of Houston - Victoria

Main campus is University Park... smart ass. LOL. :D

But you're right, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Cool, I'll change mine to University Park. I don't believe they called it University Park in 1997. Progress....

Wow, I wouldn't have even responded.

Edit - I suppose I should behave myself (eyeroll)

Last edited:
UH doesn't do pharmcas...

ATTENTION:
This thread has already had its question answered. There was never a question about UH being a PharmCAS school. In fact, just so we are all clear, NO SCHOOLS IN TEXAS ARE PHARMCAS SCHOOLS.

The original question pertained to listing schools which the PharmCAS applicant attended. I attended UH for one semester in 1997 and therefore, I must disclose this attendence, but there was not IMO a clear cut choice to specify the campus. The main campus was not called University Park in 1997.