University of Houston College of Pharmacy for Fall 2015 application!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Osakura07

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm applying to UH COP for Fall 2015.

I'm from California!

Anyone out there is also applying?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I will if I'm not accepted this cycle at A&M

I'm from Texas

Hello, I am from UHCOP class of 2009 and was a group activity evaluator for PharmD admissions in 07 and 08.

Why come all the way down to HTX from Cali? After answering this, you can ask away.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying! :) I'm from Texas as well.

i think so,I'm applying to UC and I'm from Texas.thank you
d5HleJ

I'm from California as well. I researched UHCOP yesterday cause I was planning to apply there, but I just changed my mind

Hey you guys!

I am applying to UHCOP as well! I am having a hard time finding where to fill out their supplemental application online. Have you guys already filled out their supplemental application?

Hey you guys!

I am applying to UHCOP as well! I am having a hard time finding where to fill out their supplemental application online. Have you guys already filled out their supplemental application?

http://www.uh.edu/pharmacy/_documents/students/pharmd/Supplemental-App-14-15v8-7.pdf

That should take you straight to the application. Just print it out, fill it out, and mail it!

We also have another forum for us applying this year! http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/university-of-houston-c-o-2019-applicants.1086917/

Good Luck!!

I apply for UH also. I e-submitted my application to Pharmcas in 30/8. My transcript arrived to pharmcas but they said they will posted on my account at least on Wednesday. I am worried that this process will take so long that i will not have a chance for an interview during Early decision cycle. :(

Early Decision Applicant here, interview for U & H on Oct 10th

I apply for UH also. I e-submitted my application to Pharmcas in 30/8. My transcript arrived to pharmcas but they said they will posted on my account at least on Wednesday. I am worried that this process will take so long that i will not have a chance for an interview during Early decision cycle. :(

Yeah like nxq875 said, the ED interviews are on the 10th of october. If it didn't get there in time, they might have just moved your application to the first batch of RD which I believe the interview is on Nov 12th. Best thing to do is either call or email UHCOP to see if your app arrived for ED. I also have my interview oct 10th!

I called them, Mr. Morgan Ely let me send him a pdf official transcript on Friday. I hope it would help some.

I received an interview for November 21! I didn't do early decision but maybe two or three days after they received my supplemental application, I got an interview!

Interview is tomorrow. Good luck to y'all!