University of Illinois at Chicago Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: University of Illinois at Chicago Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview invite today. Virtual for September 24th

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone else heard from them since the first wave of invites on 9/17?

Interview #5
School: UIC
Notification date: 10/12
Method of notification: email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 7/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.57, 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/25, no
Dates available OR your interview date: Several dates available (10/18)
Method of interview: Virtual

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone whose application was complete in late July or early August gotten anything yet?

Has anyone whose application was complete in late July or early August gotten anything yet?
I submitted mid-late august and haven't received anything. If anyone who submitted late August received anything please let me know! I am hoping they just haven't gotten around to us yet lol

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received an interview and was unable to schedule it on the UIC site?? There are only 2 dates available and they are both filled ?

Has anyone received an interview and was unable to schedule it on the UIC site?? There are only 2 dates available and they are both filled ?
Email Carolyn, she’ll open it for you

Congrats! When did you submit your application?

Ehmmm I think June 30th and it was finalized July 12th!

Has anyone been interviewed yet? I have a virtual interview Dec 2nd, what should I expect?

I got accepted at 12pm CST via email

I got an email at 3:58pm CST. My last name starts with S, I interviewed in October (or early Nov can’t remember lol). Good luck guys. I’m also IS and alumna if that helps.

Does anybody know how late they offer interviews?

Reactions: 1 users
Is there a Facebook group or GroupMe for the class 2026? 🙌

When are deposits due for those that have been accepted?

Hey everyone! My name is Matt and I'm currently a D1 student at UIC. Congrats to everyone who was accepted to dental school already and for those of you who are coming to UIC I am excited to meet you next fall! Myself and Andrew are the DMD class of 2025 Co-presidents and we wanted to pass along this Facebook group (for the UIC DMD Class of 2026) that we set up for you guys to get to know each other, ask current students questions, figure out housing, etc. Take care and let us know if there's anything we can do to help, we'll be sure to check the Facebook regularly

Last edited:
Anyone who interviewed during December hear back yet?