University of Illinois - chicago question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superso

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh man! I hate it when I see this AFTER i completed the essays for a school. UIC says in size 5 print on their application that you need to list 3 anthro, psych, soc courses and I only have two! i finished my essays already! is it worth it to bother applying if I only have 2/3? I figure i can take one more next semester but whaddyou think? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

superso said:
Oh man! I hate it when I see this AFTER i completed the essays for a school. UIC says in size 5 print on their application that you need to list 3 anthro, psych, soc courses and I only have two! i finished my essays already! is it worth it to bother applying if I only have 2/3? I figure i can take one more next semester but whaddyou think? thanks!

You can take a course next semeseter that fulfills the requirement by the time you enter the program.

Relax and go ahead and apply.

Members don't see this ad :)
hah! nah, ill go anywhere, but i kinda like chicago, its alot like New york

superso said:
hah! nah, ill go anywhere, but i kinda like chicago, its alot like New york

Suit yourself. :D

You may be from up north, but when that wind comes off that lake in Chicago it gets mighty cold.

I called admissions on this topic. they said I could complete it next semester and to put down the course I am planning to take to fullfill that requirement. Also, next to grade they said put I.P. for in progress

actually, UIC will even interview and accept you as long as you tell them you will meet the requirement before matriculation. a friend of mine was accepted in may of this year, but they told him he had to psych over the summer before starting. so its possible, you might be able to wait and see.

thanks for the info, very helpful!