University of Illinois Springfield - MPH / MPH CONCENTRATIONS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kofo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got accepted into the MPH program with a concentration in Environmental health at UIS for the Fall 2015. I havent read anything about this school on this forum so I decided to create one. The application process was not hectic at all, they require the GRE exam, letter of recommendations, essays and offer internship opportunities.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I recently got accepted into the MPH program with a concentration in Environmental health at UIS for the Fall 2015. I havent read anything about this school on this forum so I decided to create one. The application process was not hectic at all, they require the GRE exam, letter of recommendations, essays and offer internship opportunities.
Can u please tell me which would be the better concentration to get into mph degree whether it is a biostatistics or health policy or there are other 3 concentration in mph degree .. I'm pursuing admission into mph program I'm done with degree of Bachelor of a dental sciences (Dentist) actually I would like to go for further study abroad i.e DDS to pursue this degree I need to give exam in USA as I'm from India I need to go there and give the exam for DDS...So I just thought instead going on visiting visa and giving the exam why not take a short term degree program (Mph) and go there and give exam.. actually I don't have much information regarding MPH... can anyone pls suggest me wch one would be the better concentration among Mph... pls help me !!!