University of Incarnate Word Masters of Biomedical Sciences (UIW MBS) 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Foreign Grid

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im an applicant to the UIW MBS program. I heard very negative reviews on the 2017-2018 thread about the 2018-2019 class on this forum, but close to nothing about the state of the class from 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 on here nor on any other website.

I'm wondering if there has been any change in the way the administration and teachers handle the program to make it a better experience and opportunity than it was for the 2018-2019 alumni.

There were comments about the environment being toxic and the better the class did, the harder the program got, and if the class did worse, nothing would be changed.

I'm not adverse to hard work, but I don't want to be put in a situation where I hope that everyone else does poorly so my own gpa is preserved.

I hope that an alumni might set me right or wrong on this matter.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,

Have you heard anything else about this program? I'm also an applicant (recently accepted) to UIW's MBS. I am between this and another program and all the negative reviews make me hesitant to attend. I paid my seat deposit but was also recently accepted to U of Mich for physiology masters.

I also want to know if the conditions changed/got better or if this program is still struggling to get on its feet.

Hi,

Have you heard anything else about this program? I'm also an applicant (recently accepted) to UIW's MBS. I am between this and another program and all the negative reviews make me hesitant to attend. I paid my seat deposit but was also recently accepted to U of Mich for physiology masters.

I also want to know if the conditions changed/got better or if this program is still struggling to get on its feet.
Hey, I just received an interview from them. When did you interview and how was it?