Program-Specific Info / Q's University of Indianapolis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StudentOT2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone have their interview with UIndy today? If so, how was it?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone have their interview with UIndy today? If so, how was it?

I had this interview! On 12-7-15. I was unfortunately wait-listed because I requested a facetime interview because I live in Tennessee. What about you??

Members don't see this ad :)
They told me I was the first 1/3 on the waitlist? How many people are waitlisted I wonder because that is a very vague description of a number on the waitlist!!!!

Hey @OT2BfromTN did you end up making it off the wait-list? I didn't but finally got accepted somewhere so it's a relief to have a back up!

Hey @OT2BfromTN did you end up making it off the wait-list? I didn't but finally got accepted somewhere so it's a relief to have a back up!
Hey! I have not been moved off of the waitlist yet :( I have several interviews this month so im keeping faith! Way to go!!!! Where did you get into? Super excited for you:)

Hey! I have not been moved off of the waitlist yet :( I have several interviews this month so im keeping faith! Way to go!!!! Where did you get into? Super excited for you:)

Thank you! :) I got into University of the Sciences in Philadelphia! Good luck with your interviews!!!

Thank you! :) I got into University of the Sciences in Philadelphia! Good luck with your interviews!!!
Oh good for you! I have never looked into that program, is it a doctorate? And thank you very much:)