LadyHalcyon

Bronze Donor
2+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2016
Status
Psychologist
I know someone interested in attending this program; they received an admission after being wait-listed. Outcomes look good, it is a PsyD program but that is the path this person is choosing. I don't know too much about this program, anyone have any input?

Dec 4, 2014
Status
Psychologist
Just to double check - IUPUI in Indianapolis? Edit- never mind. I see it was University of Indianapolis, not Indiana University

OP
LadyHalcyon

LadyHalcyon

Bronze Donor
2+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2016
Status
Psychologist
Yes. I was confused too at first because I always associate University of Indianapolis with IU, in Bloomington Indiana. This one is in the city of Indianapolis, and then there is Purdue.... Very confusing
Just to double check - IUPUI in Indianapolis? Edit- never mind. I see it was University of Indianapolis, not Indiana University

Dec 4, 2014
Status
Psychologist
Adding to the confusion is that Indiana University SOM has an internship in Indianapolis so I always associate IU with Indianapolis even though the main campus is in Bloomington... all confusing :) I spent a bit of time in Indiana and never heard anything about U of Indy's psych program, which I guess could be good or bad, so completely unhelpful, sorry!

Reactions: LadyHalcyon