1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

University of Iowa- impressions?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Salta07, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Salta07

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey everyone- I was hoping anyone who goes to Carver or who has any specific knowledge of Carver could let me know what they like, dislike, general impressions, etc... Anything you think would be relevant would be appreciated. I have been accepted, but I don't know many people who go there, so I would love to learn more about it from a student's perspective. Thanks!

2. Arsenic

Arsenic posting from the future
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    check the class threads subforum here in allo, a lot of times recently accepted students to a school set up a discussion thread there and they all share things theyve found out about the curriculum, financial aid, what students have told them, etc....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    Salta07

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks for the tip. I found the 2010 class thread, but they didn't really talk about the school itself too much and not many current students at Carver commented. I would love to hear more "testimonial" type posts about Carver. Thanks!

4. 91Bravo

91Bravo Frank Netter's Love Child
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I like it a lot here. I don't want to drone on and on about my general impression. It could take a while and would probably be too vague. If you would like to ask specific questions, please feel free to PM me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...