University of Iowa- impressions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Salta07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone- I was hoping anyone who goes to Carver or who has any specific knowledge of Carver could let me know what they like, dislike, general impressions, etc... Anything you think would be relevant would be appreciated. I have been accepted, but I don't know many people who go there, so I would love to learn more about it from a student's perspective. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone- I was hoping anyone who goes to Carver or who has any specific knowledge of Carver could let me know what they like, dislike, general impressions, etc... Anything you think would be relevant would be appreciated. I have been accepted, but I don't know many people who go there, so I would love to learn more about it from a student's perspective. Thanks!

check the class threads subforum here in allo, a lot of times recently accepted students to a school set up a discussion thread there and they all share things theyve found out about the curriculum, financial aid, what students have told them, etc....

Thanks for the tip. I found the 2010 class thread, but they didn't really talk about the school itself too much and not many current students at Carver commented. I would love to hear more "testimonial" type posts about Carver. Thanks!

I like it a lot here. I don't want to drone on and on about my general impression. It could take a while and would probably be too vague. If you would like to ask specific questions, please feel free to PM me.