• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

University of Iowa- impressions?

Salta07

10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey everyone- I was hoping anyone who goes to Carver or who has any specific knowledge of Carver could let me know what they like, dislike, general impressions, etc... Anything you think would be relevant would be appreciated. I have been accepted, but I don't know many people who go there, so I would love to learn more about it from a student's perspective. Thanks!

Arsenic

posting from the future
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
May 5, 2004
NYC
  1. Attending Physician
Hey everyone- I was hoping anyone who goes to Carver or who has any specific knowledge of Carver could let me know what they like, dislike, general impressions, etc... Anything you think would be relevant would be appreciated. I have been accepted, but I don't know many people who go there, so I would love to learn more about it from a student's perspective. Thanks!

check the class threads subforum here in allo, a lot of times recently accepted students to a school set up a discussion thread there and they all share things theyve found out about the curriculum, financial aid, what students have told them, etc....

Salta07

10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
Thanks for the tip. I found the 2010 class thread, but they didn't really talk about the school itself too much and not many current students at Carver commented. I would love to hear more "testimonial" type posts about Carver. Thanks!

91Bravo

Frank Netter's Love Child
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2002
Iowa
  1. Medical Student
I like it a lot here. I don't want to drone on and on about my general impression. It could take a while and would probably be too vague. If you would like to ask specific questions, please feel free to PM me.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.