Jul 21, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
For the University of Iowa supplemental (the one you need to fill out to sign up for an interview slot), when it asks for the biology classes taken should I put down just the intro bio courses/labs (since those are technically the only required bio classes), or should I put down all of the bio classes I have taken? Also when it asks for the number of credit hours below that, do I put my total credit hours for all my courses, or just the credit hours for the courses they asked for? Any feedback is greatly appreciated! thanks!

Feb 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
For the University of Iowa supplemental (the one you need to fill out to sign up for an interview slot), when it asks for the biology classes taken should I put down just the intro bio courses/labs (since those are technically the only required bio classes), or should I put down all of the bio classes I have taken? Also when it asks for the number of credit hours below that, do I put my total credit hours for all my courses, or just the credit hours for the courses they asked for? Any feedback is greatly appreciated! thanks!
For the bio section I did put the extra bio classes I took (genetics, A&P 1&2) since they fell under the recommended classes. For chem I did not do this, i.e., I didn't put down analytical chem or pchem since they aren't considered typical recommended classes by the school's standard.

You enter in each courses number of credit hours and I think there was a spot at the bottom for totals.