University of iowa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssf77

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone received an interview invite from University of Iowa? Or has anyone been to the interview already?

Members don't see this ad.

I recieved an invite from them in mid-Sept, about a week or so after my evaluators FINALLY submitted that stupid online evaluation thing. The rest of my secondary was in early August. I have an interview there on Tuesday! :clap:

Yeah...what is up with that dumb IEF. My application isn't complete but I have my interview in two weeks. Have you been to Iowa before? I am afraid its going to be nothing but corn fields...just like Illinois! Do you know anyone who has interviewed there before and their opinions on the school?

I actually used to date a guy who worked in Iowa City, so I've spent quite a bit of time there. I liked the town - they have a pretty nice pedestrian area near the undergrad campus, and the Coralville mall isn't bad at all. I actually walked through one of their hospitals to get to a football game once! But I really don't know all that much about the med school. Iowa is pretty similar to U of I in Chambana, I think - maybe a little nicer. Hope that helps! :)