University of Iraq

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TempleDMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there still any pedo or ortho spots open at the University of Iraq? It is my understanding they are looking for qualified Americans to fill some spots. Is it too late to apply? I hope not. Any input will help. I was thinking of going to visit with the dean next week to make a good impression. I heard it is super competitive and they lose a lot of students.

Members don't see this ad.

Are there still any pedo or ortho spots open at the University of Iraq? It is my understanding they are looking for qualified Americans to fill some spots. Is it too late to apply? I hope not. Any input will help. I was thinking of going to visit with the dean next week to make a good impression. I heard it is super competitive and they lose a lot of students.

unfortunatly it is too late. iranians are taking all the ortho and pedo spots. :rolleyes: also under the new shiite management of the "university of iraq" interviews are conducted only during the ashura religious festival. so you can apply for the next cycle. interviewees must demonstrate their devotion and anguish towards imam ali during the interview. the admissions office will hand you a sharp metal chain. your interviewer will then ask you to take off your shirt and flog yourself a 100 times. if you do not feel comfortable doing that, you can always apply to the university of afghanistan; there, it's a totally different story...:p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.