Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

University of Iraq

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by TempleDMD, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TempleDMD

TempleDMD Banned
    Banned

Dental Student
    Are there still any pedo or ortho spots open at the University of Iraq? It is my understanding they are looking for qualified Americans to fill some spots. Is it too late to apply? I hope not. Any input will help. I was thinking of going to visit with the dean next week to make a good impression. I heard it is super competitive and they lose a lot of students.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. fightingspirit

Dental Student
    unfortunatly it is too late. iranians are taking all the ortho and pedo spots. :rolleyes: also under the new shiite management of the "university of iraq" interviews are conducted only during the ashura religious festival. so you can apply for the next cycle. interviewees must demonstrate their devotion and anguish towards imam ali during the interview. the admissions office will hand you a sharp metal chain. your interviewer will then ask you to take off your shirt and flog yourself a 100 times. if you do not feel comfortable doing that, you can always apply to the university of afghanistan; there, it's a totally different story...:p ;)

4. aphistis

Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician, Dentist
    What in the world? Was this supposed to be funny or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.