University of Kansas EDP, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Dr.Linus

I just thought I will start a thread to keep track of University of Kansas EDP application. Has anyone applied, received secondary, and waiting for the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the secondary this morning- they said that it was sent out last night. Just after I opened the app, I got another mail saying that they are having technical difficulties with page 4, so not to do it until they fix it. Anyway, that's all I know for now. Good luck!

Been there, done that! OH, you mean this year?? :D

Actually it?s weird to hear you guys talking about EDP at KU since school hasn?t even started for us yet. Of course I know how early they have to start, but I don?t feel special anymore! Anyway, Good luck!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the EDP process at KU. :)

I've decided to go the EDP route with KU also! I just sent my secondary and now I'm just waiting for my LORs to arrive. Has anyone had LORs posted on their "KU application status page"? any ideas about when interview invites will go out? Good Luck you guys!!