Program-Specific Info / Q's University of Kansas OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otappmsu

Reaction score
Hi! I haven't seen a thread for KU was wondering if anyone applied and is attending the interviews next week?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending the interview tomorrow! I wonder how fast we will hear a response from admissions.. getting very nervous!

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be at the interview tomorrow too! In the info session they had tonight, they said decisions would be sent out in a few weeks. I'm extremely nervous, but good luck to you both! @ALSOT and @lthompson1998

Reactions: 1 user
I got waitlisted at KU today 😬 anyone else?

Is KU your top choice?? Also do you remember from the info sessions how many seats are offered in the program?

Hoping we get accepted!
I think they said around 50!

I have not heard anything from KU waitlist. Sorry this is a late response, have you heard anything as of now?
No problem, I haven’t heard anything. I emailed once in Jan. and once in March with a couple of questions but never heard back. Planning to take a gap year at this point. What are your plans? Do you think it’s still possible to hear back in the next few weeks?

No problem, I haven’t heard anything. I emailed once in Jan. and once in March with a couple of questions but never heard back. Planning to take a gap year at this point. What are your plans? Do you think it’s still possible to hear back in the next few weeks?
I was waitlisted at 3 schools and I am hoping to get into one of them over the next few months, but not holding my breath for this coming year. I think I will take this year to work on my application, and I am considering going back for a second undergrad degree to be an OTA starting in august. Haven't given up, but I don't think I will be starting OT school this fall :( I also emailed in Feb and they were very unresponsive, so I don't know if I should try again.