University of Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lily2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard much mentioned about pple applying to University of Kansas, so I'm wondering if I'm one of the last few to get the secondary? -Yes, there is a secondary that took longer to get than Finch or Wake Forest! :rolleyes: I just got access to it yesterday. Oh yeah, I'm an out-of-stater.

Also, does anyone know if they screen before inviting pple to fill out the secondary and what their updated timeline is (due to the AMCAS fiasco)? Their waiver form says all letters have to be in by Dec 15th!, but the office lady was in a rush and only told me deadlines have been pushed back.

Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I called them today to check on my application. They do screen and that's why I haven't received mine yet. (i'm out of state as well).

Said I would hear from them within a couple of weeks. ...you know how that goes this year in the ap process.

I got the e-mail to go do my secondary either Monday or Tuesday. I am also an out-of-stater. So you're not alone.

They do screen their applicants? Well, that's nice. That would be a first for me this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
yep they screen out of staters only. In staters automatically get a secondary.

It's this screening thing that will probably cost me the secondary. oh well, I can think of it as saving some money.

If I got a secondary, I am sure you will get one, Nebraska. If I remember your stats correctly, they were better than mine.

My stats are about the ugliest thing you could find south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

kad you got one cuz you probably know where bin Laden is, found a cure for AIDS and is awaiting FDA approval, feed a homless village in the middle of nowhere, and performed a rare trachiolobotomy in some thrid grader and saved his life.

I'm just me.

Good luck with it...I'd ask for details about what's on it, but since my magic 8 ball says "all signs point to no" I think that's a sign I won't be in your shoes.

(I get really down when I've had to study all day for finals, don't I?)