University of Kentucky Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Celphtitled

UK Hopefull
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an Interview tomarrow(9/16/2005). Its on my birthday and I plan on playing that up during the interview :) I'm getting kind of nervous. I have prepared all that I can, and it scares me to think that it is out of my control from this point forward. :scared: .......Hopefully everything will go smoothly tomarrow. Wish me luck. :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Happy Bday!!!
Don't get nervous just be cool! you will do great! Best Wishes :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
All4MyDaughter said:
Well, how did the interview go?

All4MyDaughter- didn't you have an interview with them too? How did yours go? Congrats to both of you by the way!! :)

ndearwater said:
All4MyDaughter- didn't you have an interview with them too? How did yours go? Congrats to both of you by the way!! :)

I thought my interview was OK. I posted a little about it in the other thread. I'm so anxious to hear what others thought of the experience as well!

I had my interview on Thursday. I have the same feeling, that I did OK but not stellar. I am on pins and needles waiting for October to get here. What group were you in btw?
Matt

I was in the morning group, group A.

Matt, I'm the guy you work with at the ol' clinic pharmacy. :cool:

........the interview went very smoothly. I actually knew my individual interviewers personally, so that worked out pretty well. The group interview was the worst part, but the social and individuals were great. Not very stressful, yet just stressful enough to make my stomach hurt right after it was over.