Ts1991

UKCOM 2018
Aug 23, 2012
Status
Medical Student
I've been accepted at both, and I've had some other people contact me in the same situation, what kind of factors differ the most between the two? Any current students that can comment on why they chose one over the other? Feel free to discuss Lexington vs Louisville as well.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Hopefully we can get some more responses. Decision time is coming! It seems like the general consensus is that the clinical years are better at UofL, but why is this the case? Because they have more clinical sites? Is there really a big difference between the two? What are the clinical sites at UK besides the university hospital?

Reactions: Ts1991
OP
Ts1991

Ts1991

UKCOM 2018
Aug 23, 2012
Status
Medical Student
Hopefully we can get some more responses. Decision time is coming! It seems like the general consensus is that the clinical years are better at UofL, but why is this the case? Because they have more clinical sites? Is there really a big difference between the two? What are the clinical sites at UK besides the university hospital?
That's what I have heard, with the main reason cited being UofL's multiple hospitals. Don't know much about UKs clinical though. My decision is now based on where my fiancé gets in, so I actually quit researching. I commented with some info in both the UK and UofL threads of what I found before quitting, though.