University of Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blackfriesian

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear from UK at all? I sent them the fee but my aadsas still says they haven't received it. It looks like one person on predents has received an interview invite....anyone on here?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone hear from UK at all? I sent them the fee but my aadsas still says they haven't received it. It looks like one person on predents has received an interview invite....anyone on here?

i recieved a supplemental info request about a week ago from them and once that was sent in i was given an interview date. throughout the whole process nothing showed up on the addsas website. maybe give them a call?

how did louisville go? im going this week, any pointers?

It went really well. Not stressful at all. Just be yourself! I wish I would hear something from UK!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my supplemental in mid July and still haven't gotten anything back. I will try calling Tuesday!

You got your supplemental in that early? I would definitely call. After turning in the essays and course form on Friday, I heard back within a couple of hours. I still don't have a date yet, but I've given them my top three dates.
And ditto on nothing changing on AADSAS. I've had my interview with UofL scheduled for weeks and still no sign on the status page.

What type of questions are asked on Kentucky's supplemental?

You got your supplemental in that early? I would definitely call. After turning in the essays and course form on Friday, I heard back within a couple of hours. I still don't have a date yet, but I've given them my top three dates.
And ditto on nothing changing on AADSAS. I've had my interview with UofL scheduled for weeks and still no sign on the status page.

I have not gotten anything from them yet

What type of questions are asked on Kentucky's supplemental?

why kentucky? what makes you unique? what do you do for fun? sorta standard supplemental stuff.

Ok I'm confused now. I received an email for more money but not with anything else about questions. That was in July. Did you all get that before the supplemental? It does not say anything about supplemental info in mine.

Ok I'm confused now. I received an email for more money but not with anything else about questions. That was in July. Did you all get that before the supplemental? It does not say anything about supplemental info in mine.

the asking for money came in july for me as well. late aug. another email was sent which directed to fill out the supplemental info, course worksheet, and oberservation hours from a dentist.

Hmm...I guess I will try calling tomorrow then! Thanks