University of Louisville Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smills91

Defeat Obamunism!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got called this morning to be invited for an interview at UofL on August 31st! WOOHOO!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! When did you submit your application?

Is there anyone else that got an interview at Louisville or are you the only one?

Members don't see this ad :)
I put my stuff in on June 7th. As far as I know, I'm the only one...but I'm sure they're working quickly to fill that spot. My interview is only going to be the interview portion. It's my 4th year applying and UofL had me on the "next to be contact" list for the past two years all the way up to the start of school(2nd day of classes was my FORMAL denial in July). So they told me since I had already interviewed in the past that they'd forego all the 'hoopla' surrounding the typical interview day. I think that's a good sign for me :crossing fingers:

I know a friend that got an interview invite this morning as well. Hers is on the 30th.

smills91, Are you a re-applicant by any chance? The reason i'm asking is my friend is, and she doesn't have her application complete this cycle and still got an interview.

My application including the rec. letters were mailed out on June 25th, and UL tells me that they don't have my letters!! :mad: What do you do in this case? I called another school where i applied, and they had them. Is there a chance that the letters are just lost? I called AADSAS and one rep said he has to call the schools and make sure that they are really lost(part of protocol) :confused:

WHat can I do now? Just wait??

I know a friend that got an interview invite this morning as well. Hers is on the 30th.

smills91, Are you a re-applicant by any chance? The reason i'm asking is my friend is, and she doesn't have her application complete this cycle and still got an interview.

My application including the rec. letters were mailed out on June 25th, and UL tells me that they don't have my letters!! :mad: What do you do in this case? I called another school where i applied, and they had them. Is there a chance that the letters are just lost? I called AADSAS and one rep said he has to call the schools and make sure that they are really lost(part of protocol) :confused:

WHat can I do now? Just wait??

Yeah, just wait, IMO schools are turned off by the OVERLY persistent. They get annoyed. You've made them aware of the situation...I'd call back in a couple weeks or so and verify all was resolved. But calling daily or multiple times/week can get annoying, I'm sure.

Yes I am a re-applicant. 4th year applying...and hopefully the LAST!

I'm jealous! I interviewed last year towards the end of September. I think my application is just now complete--- one professor took his sweet time submitting an LOR. I am really hoping to interview with them this year; I liked what I saw.

Hats off to you as a 4th year applicant. I'm a 3rd timer myself and I know its extremely frustrating, especially when all your friends are getting on with their lives and doing what they want and we're stuck in a rut.

Yeah, just wait, IMO schools are turned off by the OVERLY persistent. They get annoyed. You've made them aware of the situation...I'd call back in a couple weeks or so and verify all was resolved. But calling daily or multiple times/week can get annoying, I'm sure.

Yes I am a re-applicant. 4th year applying...and hopefully the LAST!

man really happy for you nail that interview. just be yourself. really rooting for you.

Just checked my voicemail and there was a message from Louisville for an August 27th interview invite. I'll have to call them back Monday.

Well, I called Louisville today to try and schedule a different interview date than Aug. 27th (I'm going to be out of town that day) and the woman told me that I'll have to wait to hear back from them via email. She said the other admissions person is out of town and won't be available for another week or so. Weird.

I am in the process of taking my prereqs so that I can apply for Fall 2010 admission. Is UL really difficult to get in to? Does anyone know the number of minority women that apply and the number that can get accepted?

did everyone who got a louisville interview get a call? anyone just get emailed?

did everyone who got a louisville interview get a call? anyone just get emailed?

I got an email interview invite today! (Did not get a phone call - don't know if that means anything)

I got an email interview invite today! (Did not get a phone call - don't know if that means anything)

Nothing in my mailbox from Louisville... Although, I did get online coupons for a Japanese buffet.

My brother and I just received interview invites via email!!