Jun 29, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey fellas,

I am finishing up my school list as I came across UofL and I was wondering if I could get some feedback from current or recently graduated D students that go/went to UofL.

Any critiques...the location, students happiness, education, etc..

Gracias!

DreamingOfDentistry

5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
  2. Dental Student
for what it's worth, I have some acquaintances that go there and the location is the bees knees- for happiness and clinical experience. While I don't go there, I know that Louisville is a great city- music festivals, great night life, etc (I live not far from the city). I know they like to have a diverse student population and tend to have more minority students than Univ of Kentucky. But would love to hear from a student who goes there presently!

Reactions: 2 users

JLT223

DMD
5+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
  2. Dentist
You are going so busy with school that this isn't a concern in due time.
If you can't prioritize your time well enough to be able to enjoy the city you're in/go out occasionally, you're doing it wrong. Life doesn't come to a stand still for dental school.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.