University of Mary - North Dakota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptlee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone applied or had their interview with university of Mary in North Dakota??

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone applied or had their interview with university of Mary in North Dakota??
Hey! I had my interview at university of mary this past weekend! The interview process is extremely laid back, you are interviewed by a faculty member as well as a PT. The current students of university of mary are amazing and really helped get rid of the nerves before the interview! The day started with a tour of the campus, followed by lunch. Then we all gathered at the PT facility and had an orientation, followed by the interviews that lasted approximately 30 minutes!

Did you apply to university of mary and receive an interview? I wish you the best of luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I had my interview at university of mary this past weekend! The interview process is extremely laid back, you are interviewed by a faculty member as well as a PT. The current students of university of mary are amazing and really helped get rid of the nerves before the interview! The day started with a tour of the campus, followed by lunch. Then we all gathered at the PT facility and had an orientation, followed by the interviews that lasted approximately 30 minutes!

Did you apply to university of mary and receive an interview? I wish you the best of luck!!
I actually had a phone interview with them a few weeks ago, but was waitlisted :/ They told me they would I would know more about my ranking after the first round of on-campus interviews. Was there a lot of you there being interviewed??

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I actually had a phone interview with them a few weeks ago, but was waitlisted :/ They told me they would I would know more about my ranking after the first round of on-campus interviews. Was there a lot of you there being interviewed??
I got waitlisted as well :/ but that’s okay because they did mention they take a decent amount of applicants from the waitlist so keep everything will be okay!! I believe we had about 61 people or so and they have another wave of Skype/in person interviews coming up as well!

I got waitlisted as well :/ but that’s okay because they did mention they take a decent amount of applicants from the waitlist so keep everything will be okay!! I believe we had about 61 people or so and they have another wave of Skype/in person interviews coming up as well!

Oh awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I hope we both get off waitlist

Oh awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I hope we both get off waitlist
I declined an interview this week, so hopefully that would free up a spot:)

How long did it take to get an admissions decision after your online interview? Was it email or do they send a formal letter? I interviewed last week and they told me at the end of my interview that I would know that day or the next, but still havent heard from them... The wait it killing me!

How long did it take to get an admissions decision after your online interview? Was it email or do they send a formal letter? I interviewed last week and they told me at the end of my interview that I would know that day or the next, but still havent heard from them... The wait it killing me!
After my online interview, I got an email like two hours later.

After my online interview, I got an email like two hours later.

Good to know, thank you! I may email them and ask. Hopefully the delay is a good thing.

Hello, is there any chance you would be able to PM please, so that I may ask a few questions regarding the process and your experience at U of Mary? I tried to send you one, but it will not allow me to. Thank you!

Hello, is there any chance you would be able to PM please, so that I may ask a few questions regarding the process and your experience at U of Mary? I tried to send you one, but it will not allow me to. Thank you!
Hey absolutely! It won’t let me pm you either it gives me an error stating you limit on who can view your account :(

Hey absolutely! It won’t let me pm you either it gives me an error stating you limit on who can view your account :(

Lol! It said the same thing when I tried to send you a message. I think you should be able to start a conversation with me now, I hope haha.